Most people do not realize how dirty their favorite sofa or couch is. After heavy use, body oils build up on the fabric that can attract a host of dust, bacteria and grime.
Our professional upholstery cleaning service will make sure your furniture look and feel brand new again. Removing stains, soiling, dust mites, and allergens. Its a great way to refresh and sanitise your living space whilst being completely safe for kids and pets.
Don’t buy a new sofa or couch when we can clean your furniture for a fraction of the cost. Our upholstery cleaning is efficient and extremely effective. That is why we have so many satisfied customers all over Sydney.
We offer Free Estimates by phone so there is nothing to lose. Call Revive Carpet Cleaning Sydney today on 0409247247.
Our upholstery cleaning service includes the following:
• We use only the safest furniture cleaning techniques, using organic-based cleansers.
• Our staff offers only the most personalized level of care.
• We offer Same Day Service and will gladly schedule an appointment anytime to fit your needs.
• All solutions are safe for the environment, family members and pets.
• We will have your upholstery cleaned in no time, using our speedy drying process.
• We remove the harmful allergens that are deeply embedded in your couch or sofa.
Our 10 Step Upholstery Cleaning Process
• Step 1: Pre-Inspection
We will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
• Step 2: Fabric Test
We will then determine the fabric type so the correct cleaning solution is applied
• Step 3: Pre-spray
A preconditioning agent is applied to emulsify and break soil and spots for a more thorough clean.
• Step 4: Pre-spot
Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
• Step 5: Agitation
A professional brush is used to further loosen the soil.
• Step 6: Soil Extraction and Rinse
The upholstery is then thoroughly rinsed using a powerful extraction cleaning system without over wetting or leaving a sticky residue behind.
• Step 7: Neutralizer
Every upholstery that we clean is pH balanced after wards so that there is no sticky residue left behind. This also leaves your furniture soft and fresh.
• Step 8: Post Spot
Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our many specialty spotting solutions.
• Step 9: Post Groom (If Needed)
Your upholstery is groomed with a brush so the fibers dry faster. It also improves appearance.
• Step 10: Post Cleaning Inspection
We will spend time with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the job.